> WHOA HOT REDHEAD

"Whoa," you intone Keanu-like. It is not your finest moment.

"You're name is WHOA?" KATH THE HOT REDHEAD asks. "That's kind of a weird name, but whatever. Anyway, you look like a nice ageless, faceless, gender-neutral, culturally ambiguous adventure person, so I'm going to tell you something: I have a lead on what happened to the internet. Do you want to help me?"

You can feel the future unfolding like one of those metal chairs they hit people with in wrestling. And like those metal chairs, the future looks sleek and shiny and awesome. And it looks like it can hurt.

Directions are: NORTH, EAST, SOUTH, WEST, and SAY YES STUPID.

What do you want to do?

2 comments:

  1. That's not much of a choice...

    >SAY YES STUPID

    But only if she proves she's not an alien first. How can we trust her otherwise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd just like to say.. Amy Pond is smokin' hot. Any woman that looks like her has got my undying obedience.

    ...I mean, >SAY YES STUPID. Specifically, say "Yes." Don't say "Yes, stupid." Oh god, that's the opposite of what we want to do.

    ReplyDelete